expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pet Fiesta 2014


Oohh.. Ya.. Terlupa pulak pasal event ni. The Pet Fiesta 2014 was held on 11 - 13 April at the Setia Alam Convention Centre. It was the biggest pet event la because it got indoor and outdoor. I went on the first day. Nothing much on the first day because Friday kot. Only the promotions of booths and of course, free samples! Ni, kena buat muka tak malu. Hahaha. Well, I paid for RM5 for each person, tak kan balik tangan kosong kan?

We only bought these because it was on promotion plus free bag.

Free samples. Free samples everywhere.

Did some charity shopping at the Malaysian Dogs Deserve Better booth. KTAJ booth was closed on that day, but I managed to pass the kibbles to a very kind lady  who was the booth neighbour.

These are the Desert Wulf PUPPIES. They can weigh more than 90kg. Originally from the mountains in China. Fur can grow 25 cm long, and it costs for RM25k per dog. OMGG..!!

Did I mention that I went with my parents? Well, mom got crazy of the promos and free samples but too shy to ask. Dad was.... "cepatlah balik" and I was crazy-happy.

P/s : I got to pet a dog!

 The dog was very friendly and dry, don't worry. She actually goes around with a donation-piggy-bank around her body to collect donation. I did some shopping, so, let's take a selfie! ;)



No comments: