expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Cun June

Yeayy... The day that I have been waiting for since the first day I stepped in ELS, has finally arrived! The end of month!! Wooohooo...!! It is not about the paycheck because I can only get mine next week. It's the procedure they say. So, I have to wait patiently I say....  Anyways, my 1  month contract has ended, now, they are offering me for the next month. Alhamdulillah.

The first month was hell, so the next month I will get 3 hours of class daily. It consists of 2 hours of SSP class. This subject was hell for me. So, I got to teach Level 101 which is the basic level. Crossing my fingers to teach this! And 1 hour of VE class. And, the third week I will be taking over Jennifer's class because she has to go to the US. So, it will start with 3 hours and then, 4 hours.

I hope I'm doing better in June.


P/s : Still having flu and cough.

No comments: