expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

June-lah!

Hello people!

Well, it seems like my health shows no sign of getting better, so I went to the doctor's again. So this time, the doctor gave me antibiotic because it is almost over a month, so she said, if my health isn't getting better by the time I've finished the antibiotics, I have to go back again to have a blood test. 

Blood test. The scariest think I've could imagined. I never liked my veins to be poked and my blood to be sucked out. It is worse than getting a shot.

How's work?

This term, I'm getting a lower level. Lower level means very limited use of English vocab. And, they are all adults. Much older than me, obviously. When I was studying, the good time to acquire language is before puberty. So, this means, after puberty, the learner will face difficulties in understanding and comprehending. The older you get, the more difficulty you will face. It is not that they are not smart. It's a biological thing. Of course sometimes I feel demotivated, but hey, that is what a teacher does, right? To teach. Yes, I am now learning more ways to make my class interesting. I hope I will be a good teacher for my students. Regardless how old they are.


P/s : Teacher teaches. Teacher educates. Teacher shares. Teachers inspire

No comments: