expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tough

I can say that this month is really a tough month for me. Working in a new place which have to do sacrifices. Yes. More than just one. But, not to sacrifice a virgin to to a hocus-pocus things la. Aiyak. Here, the sacrifice is time and money.

Remember how I struggled to teach the level is higher than my personal level? Yeah, that particular subject has been taken out since I was so damn stressed about it. Yes, they listened. Yes, it is not a punishment they said. It is not fair for me they said. Well, on my professional view, yes, I am ok if they take that subject away from me. But, personal and money POV? I'm a bit distracted and terasa. Yelah, they have to cut some of the original amount. But, if you can't teach and it is jeopardizing your students, why not? Remember in Sols, when they say "Don't cling onto something forever because you do not know when that something is taken away from you"? Yeah. At least, you have half of it. At least, you have some money earned. At least, you learned that teaching is not an easy job. At least, you have the opportunity to be part of the organisation. At least, you have some experience on it. At least, your way of teaching, of preparing a lesson has changed. At least, you can feel the satisfaction at the end of class. Remember what you have learned in CTC? "What you plant is what you harvest". It is now the time for me to put the two puzzles together, and stay strong to face it. Learn to not to run away anymore. Learn to cry and accept the challenge. After all, this is what you always wanted, right Sara?

Enough crying. Let's face the music. Let's teach. Let's put more experience, more skills into your life. Let's be strong and move forward.


P/s : Allah will not test us with the things that we can't bear.

No comments: